Education and Certifications
University of Toronto2013 - 2017
- Completed my Honours Bachelor of Science as a Computer Science Specialist
- Advanced courses include: machine learning, database systems and engineering large software applications.
- Finished with a final year GPA of 4.0 in 400-level CS courses and a CGPA of 3.02.
Apple Certified Macintosh Technician2013
- Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT) certification verifies the ability to perform basic troubleshooting and repair of both desktop and portable Macintosh systems, such as iMac and MacBook Pro. (Cert #V3266FDF48)
Toronto French School2001 - 2013
- International Baccalureate Diploma Program
- Honour Roll (90% Average)
- One of two recipients of the Parent's Association Award for exceptional school extra-curricular contribution
Candidate for Canadian Securities CourseFall 2018
Volunteer and Work Experience
Operant.AI — Chief Technology Officer2017 - Present (full time)
- CTO and Technical co-founder of NextAI (initiative of NEXT Canada) backed and funded startup
- Requirements gathering and product training, working directly with enterprise end users and all levels of management.
- Developed a reinforcement learning based solution to determine call scheduling to optimize long-term collections.
Real Deal CRM — EntrepreneurSummer 2016
- Independently deployed a SaaS CRM product with over 80 daily active users
- Worked with customers to establish product priorities and features
- Architected and built the product in React, Node, MySQL on AWS
Penguinleaf Technologies — Co-Founder2014 - Present (part time)
- Co-Founded a firm to offer websites, email and office networking to toronto businesses.
- Certified Google G-Suite and Cisco resellers.
Moneris Solutions — JS DeveloperSummer 2013
- Initial training, and setup for new merchants and customer support
Rotary Club of Toronto and U of T Rotaract2003 - Present
- Volunteered at several large-scale Rotary events, including working in the 2012 Grey Cup and their annual Christmas Party for disabled Children.
- During the 2015-2016 academic year I served as the Communications Secretary for the U of T Rotaract Club.
- Professional and academic experience architecting, training and deploying machine learning and reinforcenent learning models in Keras and Tensorflow
- 8+ years experience administering and maintaining Linux on desktops and servers (Ubuntu and Arch) and knowledgeable in administering REST APIs, DNS, Web Servers with Nginx paired with Node
- 5+ Years of experience administering Amazon Web Services Cloud infrastructure, specifically: EC2, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, VPC, Route 53, IAM, SQS, SNS
- Native English speaker, fluent in French